Through selective partnerships with industry leading log home builders and log suppliers in British Columbia, Back Country Log Homes, has earned a solid reputation in the custom log home construction industry in Saskatchewan and Canada.
- Your log home or cabin begins with select B.C. Douglas Fir, Spruce or Western Red Cedar logs.
- Each log is individually selected and scribe fit, ensuring the tightest fit possible.
- Door and window openings are cut, beveled, sanded and keywayed.
- All electrical outlets and allowances are pre-cut on site and are ready for sub-trades.
- Log ends are finished and sanded.
- Your log roof support system is constructed and depending on size, trusses are pre-assembled.
- Your building is numerically tagged and disassembled.
- After disassembly, your log package is loaded onto a truck for delivery to your site.
- Re-assembly on your site typically takes 3-7 days, depending on the size of your log package.
- Settling hardware (screwjacks, etc.) is included in our log home packages.
Click Here to View the Evensburg Floorplan
Click Here to View the Montrose Floorplan
Please contact us for further information about our handcrafted log home packages and pricing.